COVID-19 Travel Updates
Updated as of May 14, 2021
Over the past year, we've been hard at work on extensive plans to ensure that we'd be able to welcome guests and team members back in the safest way possible. Under the guidance of the Centers for Disease Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), the Nevada Department of Health, and local officials, we have developed a comprehensive, multi-point health & sanitation program. You'll surely see some changes on the property, and we wanted to make sure you knew what to expect when you arrive. Associate temperature checks, social distancing measures, touchless sanitizer stations, and thorough employee training, enhanced cleaning, and sanitizing protocols are all in place. You can view an overview of our resort-wide Health and Safety Program.
May 14, 2021: Mask Update
As of May 14, 2021, fully vaccinated guests no longer have to wear a mask at OYO Hotel & Casino Las Vegas. Unvaccinated guests and all employees will still be required to wear a mask. Masks may be removed for dining, or by the pool.
Available Amenities and Services
Please note, for the safety of our Guests and Team Members, daily housekeeping service is available only upon request daily between 9 am - 4 pm. Additional towels and amenities are available for delivery upon request 24-hrs a day.
Food & Beverage
- Coffee Express is available from 6 am - 11 am at Hooters Restaurant.
- Hooters is open for breakfast from 6 am - 11 am.
- Lunch & Dinner are available at Hooters Restaurant from 11 am to 6 am.
- The Underground Lounge is open from 9 am-midnight.
- The Lobby Bar is open Friday and Saturday from 5 pm - 1 am.
- Splash Cantina is open daily from 10 am - 7 pm.
- 24-hour Room Service will be available by Pick-Up only from the Hooter’s Pick-Up window conveniently located on the casino floor.
As of May 1, 2021:
- Walk-in guests accepted.
- Restaurant and bar occupancies may seat up to 80% capacity.
- Dining establishments are able to serve patrons at bar areas and must continue to maintain proper social distancing.
- All bar tops are open, and gaming is allowed. Bartop parties may not exceed 4.
- Restaurants and dining establishments may seat parties up to 12 per table.
- Guests may still order and be served alcohol from their table, or order alcohol at the bar.
- Buffets, tableside food preparation, and limited self-service food or drink are now permissible.
Cargo, our on-site convenience store, will be open from 8 am-midnight.
The OYO Las Vegas Casino is open 24-hours.
- Table games and slots are available 24-hours a day.
- All non-vaccinated players are required to wear a face mask and/or covering as required by the Gaming Control Board.
- The casino may accommodate up to 80% capacity.
Our pools are currently open for the 2021 summer season. Opens daily at 10 am.
The Fitness Center remains open 24-hours a day. All non-vaccinated guests must wear a mask at all times while using the gym. A maximum of 12 guests will be allowed at a time.
Self-parking is available in our garage and lots. Valet parking services have been temporarily suspended.
Additional Helpful Information and Resources: