COVID-19 Travel Updates
Updated as of September 16, 2020
Over the past few months, we've been hard at work on extensive plans to ensure that we'd be able to welcome guests and team members back in the safest way possible. Under the guidance of the Centers for Disease Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), the Nevada Department of Health and local officials, we have developed a comprehensive, multi-point health & sanitation program. You'll surely see some changes on property, and we wanted to make sure you knew what to expect when you arrive. Temperature checks, social distancing measures, touchless sanitizer stations, and thorough employee training, enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols are all in place. You can view an overview of our resort-wide Health and Safety Program.
Our team is eagerly awaiting your return and we look forward to providing a warm welcome.
We sincerely thank you for your continued loyalty and understanding. We wish great health to you and your loved ones, and look forward to seeing you soon!
Available Amenities and Services
OYO Las Vegas Hotel and Casino is open and taking reservations.
Please note, for the safety of our Guests and Team Members, daily housekeeping service will not be available during your stay. Additional towels and amenities are available for delivery upon request.
Food & Beverage
- Hooters Restaurant and Saloon will be open 24-hours a day.
- Coffee Express is available from 6am - 11am at Hooters Restaurant
- Splash Cantina will be open from 11am to 8pm
- The Underground Lounge will be opening soon!
- 24-hour Room Service will be available by Pick-Up only from the Hooter’s Pick-Up window conveniently located on the casino floor.
Gov. Steve Sisolak adjusted some of the restrictions for bars in Nevada, Friday, July 10. These additional restrictions contribute to the effort to help stem the spread of COVID-19 in Nevada.
- Dining establishments are no longer able to serve patrons at bar areas and must continue to limit capacity to 50 percent.
- Restaurants and dining establishments may not seat parties larger than 6.
- Guests may still order and be served alcohol from their table but congregating or ordering from the bar area is prohibited.
- All bar tops will be closed, regardless of whether they have gaming machines installed.
Cargo, our on-site convenience store, will be open from 6am - 11pm.
The OYO Las Vegas Casino is open 24-hours.
- Please note that our table games will be closed from 2am to 11am.
- All players are required to wear a face mask and/or covering as required by the Gaming Control Board.
Our pools are open from 9am to 8pm daily. Food and beverages are available from Splash Cantina.
The Fitness Center remains open 24-hours a day. All guests must wear a mask at all times while using the gym. A maximum of 10 guests will be allowed at a time.
Self-parking is available in our garage and lots. Valet parking services have been temporarily suspended.
As part of the Nevada re-opening guidelines, guests are required to wear a mask in all common interior areas and casinos. It can be removed once seated for dining. Guests must also have a mask while outdoors, but it can be removed while at your lounge chairs, seated at outdoor dining and for swimming.
No Shirt. No Shoes. No Mask. No Service
Additional Helpful Information and Resources: